Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday


Hi all! Okay so this cake was for an order I had on October 1st! This was the first cake order I had here in Okinawa. (If you would like to see old ones I'll probably load a file up soon with them in it... but if not check out my website, I have all the orders from this past year and before on that site - link is in the last post).

Anyways I had a lot of fun jumping back into cake making after spending so much time away from it. (I recently moved from California, USA to Okinawa, Japan). This cake was for Raiza's boyfriend who was turning 21. If I'm correct they both are Marines, stationed here on Okinawa Island. Raiza was a wonderful customer. She told me exactly what she wanted! This always makes for an easy order (on my end). She wanted some very simple and clean, and to be honest it was a great way for me personally to get back into making the cakes again. in other words, nothing to complicated to start off my cake life here!

I just want to take a moment and thank Raiza for her order, and also I would like to post what she sent me after her boyfriend’s birthday party.
"HI..I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CAKE...MY BF LOVED IT AND IT ONLY LASTED FOR ABOUT 20 MIN.EVERYONE AT KINSER PMO SAID IT WAS GREAT....THANKS, RAIZA"

I hope this helps all those customers who are sitting on the fence about ordering one of my cakes.
Well, I think that's it for this cake I'll post my recent cake another day!
Enjoy!

No comments: