Thursday, February 5, 2009

1st Wedding Anniversary

My husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary at the beginning of this year! It was a weekend full of wonderful surprises! I even found time to make our special anniversary cake!

This is the beginning of the cake.

This is with our names "stitched" on the hats...

This is a closer view of Scott's hat.

And my hat, but my hats not finished yet. Since I am a girl my hat needs to look like Minnie Mouses. So, whats missing? That's right the bow!

Alright, now that the bow is on and finished lets see the finished product!

This was a lot of fun to make, but I do need to work on the ears a little more. I need to find a way to make them a little stronger. They kind of turned into floppy ears after a few hours... I'll have to practice this cake again sometime soon! But it sure was a lot of fun to make.

Oh and my husband loved it...

No comments: